Free Legal Consultation Nights For The Deaf Community
WHERE: Max Kade Room in the Historic Athenaeum
WHEN: Wednesday, September 13 3pm-7pm
LUNA Language Services and Henn Haworth Cummings + Page Law are collaborating to support the communities that we serve. In the month of September, we are hosting Free Legal Consultation events for the Deaf and hard of hearing community.
David Henn with Henn Haworth Cummings + Page Law will be volunteering his time to meet with anyone one on one who has questions about their legal needs. This includes the following legal areas and some examples of typical service requests:
- Accident & Injury: Accident & Injury, Slip/Trip & Fall, Wrongful Death
- Criminal Law: DUI & Drug Charges, Criminal Record Expungement
- Employment Law: Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Equal Pay Act, Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Harassment, Wrongful Termination
- Estate Law: Last Will & Testament, Living Will, Power of Attorney, Trust Arrangements
- Family Law: Divorce, Child Custody/Child Support, Guardianship
LUNA Language Services is donating the time of nationally certified interpreters for these events to support the Deaf community.
Events will be held during the following dates and times:
- South Side: Tuesday, 9/5 between 3:00-7:00 (HHCP Law office, 625 N Madison Ave.)
- Downtown: Wednesday, 9/13 between 3:00-7:00 (The Athenaeum, 401 E Michigan St.)
- North Side: Friday, 9/22 between 3:00-7:00 (LUNA Language Services office, 8935 N Meridian St)
Registration is necessary for us to be able to schedule a time slot for you to meet with Attorney Henn. To secure an appointment, you may register by emailing Tiffany Hanson at email@example.com, or use the green registration button on this page and Tiffany will reach out to you to schedule your meeting.
Please note that if you are unable to attend any of these events, you may reach out to Tiffany to schedule a free phone consultation with Attorney Henn at a time that fits with your schedule.