An elegant and versatile venue for the performing arts in Indianapolis
Basile Theatre at the Historic Athenaeum showcases live performances, speaking engagements, film screenings and much more. In town and in style!
Attending an event at Basile Theatre at the Historic Athenaeum is always a treat. But did you know that you can also book it for your own events?
Not just your everyday auditorium or meeting room, Basile Theatre at the Historic Athenaeum will help you make a statement by bringing your next event to a truly unique facility. Through a relationship with the Rathskeller Restaurant and the Athenaeum Foundation, catering and additional rooms may be rented for events.
Call Craig Mince at 317-655-2755 or email here to discuss pricing.
REQUIRED SERVICES PROVIDED
- $25/hour House Manager
- $25/hour Professional Sound/Light Technician
AMENITIES INCLUDED (as needed)
- Use of Stage (front of curtain)
- General stage and house lighting
- Table/Chair seating for up to 400 people
- “Green” Room
- 8 Dressing Rooms
- Backstage restrooms
SECONDARY AMENITIES (available for an additional cost)
- Housekeeping services before, during and after the event
- Baby Grand Piano Rental
- Additional lighting, sound design and equipment
- AV services including projection screens and equipment
- Secondary Sound/Light Technician(s)
- Full or partial catering
- Full event coordination
- Bartending services
- Additional rooms and facilities including large auditorium, meeting rooms and outdoor Biergarten